BLT Pasta Salad –This fun Weight Watcher’s BLT Pasta Salad is the perfect side to bring to your next 4th of July gathering. No one will even know that it is WW friendly or diet friendly.
- 3 2/3 cup large macaroni shells pasta, cooked
- 4 medium tomatoes, diced
- 4 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 cup lettuce, thinly sliced (can sub scallions 1 cup or as many as you like)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup fat free mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tsp of dry Ranch seasoning mix
- 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 salt
- 1 pepper
- In a large bowl, mix pasta, bacon, tomatoes, and lettuce.
- In a small bowl, mix sugar, vinegar, mayonnaise, Greek Yogurt, Ranch seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the dressing mixture to the pasta, bacon, tomatoes, and lettuce and stir to combine.
- Recipe makes 6 to 8 servings.
- 1 cup of BLT pasta is 6 smart points.
myWW points: Blue 4; Green 4; Purple 4
Points are calculated with the WW recipe builder app and not using the nutrition info.
Recipe and nutrition info food.com If you want even more flavor add in about a 1 tsp of liquid smoke and a packet of ranch seasoning.
- Category: Salad
- Method: Boil
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 150
- Sugar: 6
- Fat: 4.7g
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 9.6 g
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 5