This buffalo chicken pizza is made with the 2 ingredient dough pizza crust. It gets topped with buffalo chicken, cheese, and whatever toppings you desire on top. If you're in a hurry and don't want to make a homemade pizza crust a store-bought one such as Boboli is fine as well.
- 1⁄2 cup Franks Red Hot Wings Sauce, Buffalo
- 1 cup of cooked chicken or rotisserie chicken
- 1⁄2 cup(s) reduced-fat shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) drained canned pineapple chunks in juice
- 1⁄2 cup(s)plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup(s)white self-rising flour
- 2Tbsp fat-free ranch salad dressing
- 1 medium uncooked scallion(s)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a small bowl combine the Greek yogurt and flour together until well combined.
- Add the dough to a floured work surface and roll out into a pizza pie. Spread the buffalo wing sauce on top of the pizza dough. Add chicken and cheese on top.
- Bake at 400 for 15 minutes.
- Take the pizza out of the oven and top with pineapple, diced green onion, and drizzle with ranch dressing.
myWW points: Blue 13; Green 17; Purple 13
- Category: EASY
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: american
- Serving Size: 1 whole pizza
- Calories: 202
- Sugar: 2.4
- Fat: 6.2
- Saturated Fat: 2.73
- Carbohydrates: 17.6
- Fiber: 3.1
- Protein: 8.9
Keywords: weight watchers buffalo chicken pizza