I’ve had a Buffalo style chicken pizza on this blog before, but it wasn’t really Weight Watcher friendly. When using a Boboli Whole Wheat Pizza crust, you can have buffalo chicken pizza at home for only 5 points a slice! Maybe make sure to have a light lunch that day, cause you’re going to want to have at least 3 slices of this pizza when you get home from work. Speaking of work, the pizza is even better the next day for leftovers. If you like your pizza REALLY hot, you can use the extra hot Buffalo sauce.
Buffalo Chicken is really popular on this site. Especially my
The sky is the limit with Buffalo chicken and you can do just about anything with it!
And yes, I’m one of those people that like pineapple on my pizza. Don’t laugh, I like the pineapple because it’s something sweet mixed in with the heat.Print
- 1⁄2 cup Franks Red Hot Wings Sauce, Buffalo
- 1 cup of cooked chicken or rotisserie chicken
- 1⁄2 cup(s) reduced-fat shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) drained canned pineapple chunks in juice
- 1⁄2 cup(s)plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup(s)white self-rising flour
- 2Tbsp fat-free ranch salad dressing
- 1 medium uncooked scallion(s)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a small bowl combine the Greek yogurt and flour together until well combined.
- Add the dough to a floured work surface and roll out into a pizza pie. Spread the buffalo wing sauce on top of the pizza dough. Add chicken and cheese on top.
- Bake at 400 for 15 minutes.
- Take the pizza out of the oven and top with pineapple, diced green onion, and drizzle with ranch dressing.
myWW points: Blue 13; Green 17; Purple 13
- Serving Size: 1 whole pizza
- Calories: 202
- Sugar: 2.4
- Fat: 6.2
- Saturated Fat: 2.73
- Carbohydrates: 17.6
- Fiber: 3.1
- Protein: 8.9