Cheeseburger Soup is my new favorite soup! Your house will smell amazing and this soup tastes amazing. Who wouldn't like creamy cheesy soup with your favorite cheeseburger fixings on top?
- 1 pound of ground beef 93% fat-free *see notes*
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 large russet potatoes, cubed
- 1 carrot, cubed
- 1 celery rib, finely diced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried basil, or seasoning of choice
- 10oz milk 1%
- 1 cups of cubed Velveeta cheese or sharp grated cheddar cheese
- 3 Tbsp cornstarch
- 3Tbsp water
- Diced pickles, tomatoes, lettuce for garnish
- Cook the ground beef in a medium non stick skillet and drain any extra fat.
- While the ground beef is cooking chop your vegetables. Potatoes, onions, carrots, and celery.
- Add the cooked ground beef, vegetables, salt, pepper, parsley, and basil to a crock pot. Pour in the chicken stock and let that simmer on low for 6 hrs.
- Mix together the water and cornstarch in a small bowl. Add that to the slow cooker a long with the cheese and milk. Cover and cook on low for another 30 minutes.
- Enjoy with hamburger toppings or whatever you’d put on top of your hamburger.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
My WW Personal Points: 5 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
updated recipe ingredients 11/20/23
- Category: Easy
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 222
- Sugar: 6
- Fat: 7
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 19
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 19
Keywords: hamburger soup