This chicken salad is made with juicy chicken breast, grapes, apple, dried cranberries, and some almonds for some crunch. I usually make this salad during the Spring and Summer and grill up a bunch of chicken ahead of time. Sometimes I’ll even use my air fryer to cook my chicken breast.
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, diced or shredded
- 1 apple
- 1 cup of grapes
- 1/2 cup of cranberries
- 2 tablespoons of slivered almonds
- 1/3 cup of light mayo
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- In a bowl add the cooked chicken, apple, grapes, almonds, cranberries, salt and pepper, and garlic powder. Mix everything together and serve over lettuce or make a sandwich with it.
- Makes 5 servings. Serving size: 1/2 cup.
myWW points: Blue 4; Green 4; Purple 4
Points are calculated with the WW recipe builder app and not using the nutrition info.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 147
- Sugar: 12.95
- Sodium: 127
- Fat: 4.52g
- Saturated Fat: .64
- Carbohydrates: 17.15g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Protein: 10.13g