1.5 tablespoon self-rising flour
1 tablespoon Cocoa powder
Pinch of salt
1 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoons Lite Hershey’s Syrup
1 egg white
Lite Chocolate Syrup
- In a small bowl, mix the flour, cocoa, tiny pinch of salt, and sugar until well combined. (This can also be mixed directly into a large mug).
- Add egg white and syrup and mix into dry mixture.
- Grease a tall large mug or any microwave safe dish, and pour in this mixture, scraping out with a spatula.
- Place in the microwave on High for 1 to 2 min. Check the cake to see if it is done after 1 minute. If not, continue cooking for 1 minute longer.
- Garnish with sliced strawberries, whipped topping, or more syrup. (optional)
- Serving size: 1 cake
my WW: blue 6; green 6; purple 6(1 cake)
- Category: Easy
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: microwave cake