- Brown your choice of meat in a medium non stick skillet until cooked all the way through and then add the ginger.
- Add soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Add full bag of coleslaw, stir till coated with sauce
- Add 1/2 cup of shredded carrots, stir till coated with sauce
- Add chopped scallions, mix thoroughly and cook on medium high heat until the cole slaw has reduced by half.
- Serving Size: about 1 1/2 cups
My WW Personal Points: 0
Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: Asian
- Serving Size: 1/6th of the recipe
- Calories: 118
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 431mg
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 17g
- Cholesterol: 47mg
Keywords: eggroll in a bowl