- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 4 1⁄2 cup(s) packaged coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 1⁄2 cup(s) shredded carrots
- 3 medium scallions
- 3 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 pound(s) ground chicken breast (98% FF)
- Brown your choice of meat in a medium non stick skillet until cooked all the way through and then add the ginger.
- Add soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Add full bag of coleslaw, stir till coated with sauce
- Add 1/2 cup of shredded carrots, stir till coated with sauce
- Add chopped scallions, mix thoroughly and cook on medium high heat until the cole slaw has reduced by half.
- Serving Size: about 1 1/2 cups
myWW points: Blue 0; Green 3; Purple 0 (using ground chicken)
myWW points: Blue 4; Green 5; Purple 4 (using ground Turkey Sausage) (I like Jimmy Dean turkey sausage crumbles)
Points will vary depending on type of protein used. I have made this with turkey sausage and ground chicken before and both are excellent.
Sesame oil is 1 1/2 tsp for 2 points. The whole recipe is 2 points if you are using zero point protein options but if you divide the recipe into 6 equal portions the recipe is now zero points.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: Asian
- Serving Size: 1/6th of the recipe
- Calories: 237
- Sugar: 7.2g
- Sodium: 565.1mg
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 2.9g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0.1g
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 12.5g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 22.4g
- Cholesterol: 97.5mg