This frozen grasshopper pie would be the perfect dessert to serve on a warm day when the birds are out chirping or for St Patrick's Day.
- Non-Stick cooking spray
- 4 chocolate wafers (such as “Famous Amos” brand), divided
- 1 (1 oz) box pistachio instant pudding mix
- 1-1/2 cups cold skim milk
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- 2 cups sugar-free & fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 square of semi-sweet baking chocolate, chopped
- Crush 4 of the wafers; sprinkle onto bottom of a 9 inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray.
- Beat together the pudding mix, milk and extract with a whisk for 2 minutes Stir in the thawed whipped topping and chopped chocolate; spread onto bottom of pie plate.
- Place in freezer for up to 6 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving; let stand at room temperature to soften slightly before cutting to serve
- Cut the pie into 8 equal slizes. Serving size: 1 slice of pie.
myWW points: Blue 4; Green 4; Purple 4
Points are calculated with the WW recipe builder app and not using the nutrition info.
- Category: Easy
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/8th of the pie
- Calories: 123
- Sugar: 2.39
- Fat: 2.58
- Saturated Fat: 1.76
- Carbohydrates: 13.7
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: .58
Keywords: Weight Watchers Frozen Grasshopper Pie