- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of peanuts
- 5 cups of Cheerios cereal or peanut butte r Cheerios
- 1/2 cup of white sugar
- 1/2 cup of corn syrup
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder(optional)
- 2 tablespoons of mini chocolate chips (optional)
- In a medium saucepan mix together white sugar and light corn syrup. Bring to a boil. Add peanut butter, vanilla and protein powder. Mix until smooth.
- Place peanut butter Cheerios and peanuts in a large mixing bowl. Pour peanut butter mixture over Cheerios and peanuts. Stir until combined.
- Spread Cheerio mixture in a 9 x 13 inch pan that has been greased with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut into 20 pieces. Serving Size: 1 bar
myWW points: Blue Points: 8; Green Points: 8; Purple Points: 8 Points Plus: 4 (old plan) I used mini chocolate chips for garnish. Not included in nutrition info.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 152
- Sugar: 11
- Fat: 7
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 19
- Protein: 5