These peanut butter cheerio bars are easy and quick to make. Kids will love them for after school snack. You will love them because there is no oven involved and they are no bake!
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of peanuts
- 5 cups of Cheerios cereal or peanut butte r Cheerios
- 1/2 cup of white sugar
- 1/2 cup of corn syrup
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder(optional)
- 2 tablespoons of mini chocolate chips (optional)
- In a medium saucepan mix together white sugar and light corn syrup. Bring to a boil. Add peanut butter, vanilla and protein powder. Mix until smooth.
- Place peanut butter Cheerios and peanuts in a large mixing bowl. Pour peanut butter mixture over Cheerios and peanuts. Stir until combined.
- Spread Cheerio mixture in a 9 x 13 inch pan that has been greased with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut into 20 pieces. Serving Size: 1 bar
WW Personal Points: 8
I used mini chocolate chips for garnish. Not included in nutrition info.
- Category: Easy
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 152
- Sugar: 11
- Fat: 7
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 19
- Protein: 5
Keywords: peanut butter cheerio bars