Homemade Graham Cracker Crust:
- 6 chocolate graham cracker sheets
- 1 tablespoon of light Butter, melted
- Pie Filling:
- 1 8oz package of fat-free cream cheese
- 1 8oz container of lite cool whip or fat-free cool whip
- 4 tablespoons Jiff Whip Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- Additional Toppings (optional and not included in points)
- Crushed Peanuts Extra Cool Whip
Add the chocolate graham crackers and melted butter to a food processor and pulse until the crackers form crumbs. Press the crumbs into the bottom of an 8 in pie dish.
Beat cream cheese and peanut butter with a hand mixer together in a medium bowl. Fold in whipped topping and vanilla.
Spoon into graham cracker pie shell; cover, and refrigerate until firm, at least 2-3 hours.
Cut pie into 8 equal slices. Serving size: 1 slice
myWW points: Blue 6; Green 6; Purple 6
Disclaimer: Points will vary depending on what type of cool whip or cream cheese you use.
- Category: easy
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: american
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 280
- Sugar: 9
- Fat: 19
- Saturated Fat: 9
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 22
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 5
Keywords: no bake peanut butter pie