Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie – a no-bake pie with a chocolate graham cracker cookie crust and a creamy peanut butter filling! Great for Summer or Spring!
The greatest part about this pie is how fast and easy it comes together! It literally takes less than 5 minutes to make. You could make your own pie crust but I like to use shortcuts such as store-bought pie crusts. If you’re a fan of peanut butter then you will love this pie. This pie is no bake and if it’s hot where you live, you won’t have to worry about heating up your house!
An amazing thing happened when I ate this pie. No stomach pain or side effects. Lately, milk, heavy cream, and cheese have been bothering me but for some reason, cream cheese and cool whip do not. Cream cheese even has milk in it, so I do not know what is going on there. On Friday last week, I got a test done for food allergies and I’m looking forward to getting the results back. Something in dairy products is giving me some pretty bad side effects and it isn’t lactose intolerance.
How to make Peanut Butter Pie
- Add the chocolate graham crackers and melted butter to a food processor and pulse until the crackers form crumbs. Press the crumbs into the bottom of an 8 in pie dish.
- Beat cream cheese and peanut butter with a hand mixer together in a medium bowl. Fold in whipped topping and vanilla.
- Spoon into graham cracker pie shell; cover, and refrigerate until firm, at least 2-3 hours.
Tips for Peanut Butter Pie
This recipe is made with peanut butter. If you have an allergy to peanuts use almond butter instead.
I updated the recipe with a homemade graham cracker crust for those wanting homemade.
PB2 can be used in place of Jif Whips. The reason why I use Jif Whips is that it is more light and airy peanut butter. If you plan on using PB2, I’d start off with 4 tablespoons of PB2 mix it together and test it. If it isn’t peanut buttery enough for you can add a couple of tablespoons more. PB2 is just powdered peanut butter and can normally be found next to the other peanut butter in the grocery store.
I garnished the pie with cool whip and crushed peanuts (not necessary though).
Tools used for this Recipe
Homemade Graham Cracker Crust:
- 6 chocolate graham cracker sheets
- 1 tablespoon of light Butter, melted
- Pie Filling:
- 1 8oz package of fat-free cream cheese
- 1 8oz container of lite cool whip or fat-free cool whip
- 4 tablespoons Jiff Whip Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- Additional Toppings (optional and not included in points)
- Crushed Peanuts Extra Cool Whip
Add the chocolate graham crackers and melted butter to a food processor and pulse until the crackers form crumbs. Press the crumbs into the bottom of an 8 in pie dish.
Beat cream cheese and peanut butter with a hand mixer together in a medium bowl. Fold in whipped topping and vanilla.
Spoon into graham cracker pie shell; cover, and refrigerate until firm, at least 2-3 hours.
Cut pie into 8 equal slices. Serving size: 1 slice
myWW points: Blue 6; Green 6; Purple 6
Disclaimer: Points will vary depending on what type of cool whip or cream cheese you use.
- Category: easy
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: american
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 280
- Sugar: 9
- Fat: 19
- Saturated Fat: 9
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 22
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 5
Keywords: no bake peanut butter pie