Weight Watchers Pancakes – A simple low point pancake that only requires 5 ingredients. Perfect for brunch on the Weekends or for brinner during the weeknights.
- 1 1/8 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup of plain FF Greek Yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, greek yogurt, eggs, milk, and vanilla. Let the batter rest for a couple of minutes and set a side while a pan heats up.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat. Use a ⅓ cup to scoop the batter onto the griddle. Brown on both sides and serve hot. Serve with your favorite maple syrup.
myWW: Blue: 1; Green: 2; Purple: 1 (for 10 pancakes)
myWW: Blue: 2; Green: 3; Purple: 2 (for 8 pancakes)
- Category: Easy
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 pancake (2 tablespoons)
- Calories: 74.8
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 174.6mg
- Fat: 1.2g
- Saturated Fat: .3g
- Carbohydrates: 10.4g
- Fiber: .4g
- Protein: 4.9g
Keywords: 1 point pancakes