- 1 15oz box of Spice Cake Mix
- 1 15 oz can of pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a bowl, mix together to the cake mix, pumpkin, and egg until well combined.
- Spray a 9 X 13 pan with cooking spray.
- Spread the cake mix batter onto the pan. Sprinkle the chocolate chips all over the pan.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean.
- Cut into 24 bars. Serving size: 1 bar.
myWW points: Blue 4; Green 4; Purple 4
My WW Personal Points: 4 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 154
- Sugar: 16.69
- Fat: 3.51
- Saturated Fat: 2.02
- Carbohydrates: 29.83
- Fiber: .3
- Protein: 1.85