By the time you go and get some Chinese takeout food, you can have this slow cooker cashew chicken prepared, and it tastes just as good as the stuff in the takeout restaurant.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts (About 4 pieces)
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 4 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 4 Tablespoons ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 cup cashews
- Green onions for garnish
- Combine soy sauce, vinegar, ketchup, sweet chili sauce, sugar, garlic, ginger, pepper flakes in a small bowl.
- Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of the crock pot and then pour the sauce over.
- Cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours.
- Add the cashews after the cooking is done and stir to combine.
- Serve over rice. Makes 4-6 servings. Between 1/2 cup to 1 cup.
- Garnish with green onions and serve with regular rice or cauliflower rice.
my WW blue: 6, green: 7; purple 6
My WW Personal Points: 7 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
Serving size: 1/2 to 1 cup of the chicken and sauce
- Category: Slow Cooker
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: Chicken
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 306
- Sugar: 6.09g
- Saturated Fat: 2.187g
- Carbohydrates: 13.91g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Protein: 38.81g
Keywords: Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken