- 1b lean ground beef 93/7 or lean ground turkey
- 1 medium Onion, diced
- 1 1oz packet Low Sodium Ranch Dressing Mix such as Mrs. Dash *see notes
- 1 1oz packet Low Sodium Taco Seasoning such as Mrs. Dash *see notes
- 1 32 oz. box (low sodium) Swanson Chicken Broth
- 14.5 oz. can Tomato Sauce (low sodium)
- 2 – 14.5 oz cans Diced Tomatoes with Chiles
- 14.5 oz can Black Beans, drained (low sodium)
- 1 can Corn, drained (low sodium)
- Tortilla chips and added cheese for toppings – extra points
- Saute onions for 2 minutes.
- Add ground beef and brown the meat.
- Drain browned ground beef to remove excess fat.
- Add ground beef mixture and all other ingredients to slow cooker.
- Cook on High for 4 hours or Low for 6 hours.
- Garnish with sour cream and cheddar cheese.
- Serving size: 1 cup.
- myWW Blue 3, Green 5, Purple 3
- myWW Blue 2, Green 4, Purple 2 (using 96% lean ground beef)
- *if you use a packet of taco seasoning that isn’t low sodium this Will BE salty.
- I use WW recipe builder to figure out points and not by nutrition info. The nutrition info doesn’t calculate zero point foods correctly.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 249
- Sugar: 11
- Fat: 14
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 25
- Fiber: 3.7
- Protein: 23
Keywords: slow cooker taco soup