- 1 (6 oz) package lime gelatin – the jello does not harden!!!
- 2 cups boiling water
- 3 cups chilled pineapple juice
- 1 (2 liter) bottlechilled lemon-lime flavored soda or 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale
- 2 cups chilled vodka (optional)
- Pour the gelatin mix into a large bowl. Slowly stir in the boiling water. Stir at least 2 minutes, until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Stir in the pineapple juice, the entire 2 liter of soda and the vodka. Let cool to room temperature.
- Serving Size: 14
- Calories: 156
- Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 38.4
- Fiber: .1
- Protein: 1.4