This Witches Brew cocktail combines key lime gelatin, pineapple, vodka, and lime-flavored soda to make a spooky green cocktail for Halloween.
- 1 (6 oz) package lime gelatin - the jello does not harden!!!
- 2 cups boiling water
- 3 cups chilled pineapple juice
- 1 (2 liter) bottlechilled lemon-lime flavored soda or 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale
- 2 cups chilled vodka (optional)
- Pour the gelatin mix into a large bowl. Slowly stir in the boiling water. Stir at least 2 minutes, until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Stir in the pineapple juice, the entire 2 liter of soda and the vodka. Let cool to room temperature.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Drink
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 138
- Sugar: 15g
- Sodium: 28g
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g
Keywords: witches brew cocktail