White chicken chili makes an easy and quick meal that is cooked entirely in your Instant Pot! This chili is full of great WW Freestyle zero point ingredients such as green chilis, chicken, and beans.
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces – can use frozen
- 1 medium finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- 1/4 tsp of black pepper
- 1 4.5 oz chopped green chiles, undrained
- 1 15oz can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained (such as Goya)
- 2 (14-ounce) can fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons of nonfat plain Greek Yogurt
- Cheddar Cheese
- Turn your Instant Pot to Saute mode. Spray the pot with cooking spray and add the diced onions. Cook for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Add the garlic, green chilis, drained cannelloni beans, and chicken breast. Plus cumin and black pepper.
- Pour the chicken stock into the pot.
- Close the lid and set to sealing and set the pressure cooker to 10 minutes. Allow 10 minutes for the pressure cooker to build up.
- When the time is up, allow the instant pot to natural release.
- Take the chicken out of the pot and shred it. Add it back into the IP. Slowly stir in the Greek Yogurt or sour cream (substitute) if you like your chicken chili creamy.
- Top with corn, cilantro, or cheddar (have to count points for the cheddar).
- Serving Size: 1 cup
myWW points: Blue Points: 3; Green Points: 5; Purple Points: 3
- Category: Soup
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 251
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 498mg
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 44g
Keywords: instant pot, white chicken chili