- 1 cup non fat greek yogurt
- 2 packets of Xylo Sweet All natural xylitol sweetener (see notes)
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 of a lemon, freshly squeezed
- 3 tsps of dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 large hydroponic cucumbers
- 1 medium yellow onion , thinly sliced
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together greek yogurt, sugar substitute, vinegar, lemon juice, dill, and salt. Set aside.
- Slice the cucumbers and onions really thin and add them to a large bowl. You can use a mandoline or knife to cut the vegetables.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, toss together cucumbers and onions.
- Pour greek yogurt mixture over top and mix together.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serving size: 1/2 cup.
myWW points: Blue Points: 0; Green Points: 1; Purple Points: 0