Fried rice made on a Blackstone is a delicious and simple dish that can be made in under a few minutes with the help of pre-cooked rice.
- 2 cups of Cooked Rice
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- ½ cup frozen mixed vegetables.
- 1 egg
- 1 - 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the Blackstone griddle to medium-high heat.
- Melt the butter on the griddle, then add the cooked rice to the griddle and mix everything together.
- Add the frozen mixed vegetables. Cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Push the vegetables and rice to the side of the griddle and add another tablespoon of oil to the empty area.
- Crack the eggs onto the griddle and scramble them. Once cooked, mix them in with the vegetables.
- Drizzle the soy sauce over the rice and mix well. I usually like to do this to taste.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for another 3-4 minutes until everything is heated through and the rice is slightly crispy.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Recipe Note: For the complete Hibachi experience on the Blackstone follow my other recipe for HIibachi Chicken and Vegtables.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Blackstone
- Cuisine: Asian
- Calories: 248
- Sugar: 4g
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 16g
Keywords: blackstone fried rice