Leftover Ham and Hash Brown Casserole – this casserole is loaded with cheese and hash browns and it is a good way to use up all that leftover ham!
I got to take home some leftover ham for Christmas. My brother got a 17 lb ham expecting 10-15 people to show up but then there was a Winter Storm over Christmas. It was just me, myself, my Mom, and Laura. Plus 3 dogs and 1 cat. That’s a lot of leftover ham. I’ve got a ton of it in my fridge right now and I found this casserole to make. It almost reminds me of those cheesy hash brown potatoes that are so famous during the Holidays but with Ham added to it.
I hope everyone has a great New Year’s. My goal in 2017 is to become a full time blogger. This month was pretty amazing income wise and I typically don’t share that kind of stuff. Thank you to everyone who has visited this blog and put up with my non Weight Watcher Recipes and Weight Watcher recipes. Ha!
Leftover Ham and Hash Brown Casserole
- 1 30 oz. bag of frozen shredded hash browns
- 8 oz. plain Greek yogurt (unsweetened)
- 2 cans cream of reduced fat chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups of leftover diced ham
- 2 cups low fat shredded cheddar cheese, reserve 1/2 cup for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all the ingredients together and place in a lightly greased 9 x 13 baking dish. Cover with the remaining 1/2 cup of cheddar. Bake for 1 hour. Enjoy!
Smart Points: 6
Makes 8 servings. 1/8th of the pan
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 310
- Sugar: 0
- Fat: 12
- Saturated Fat: 7
- Carbohydrates: 27
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 21
Recipe adapted from Written Reality