I’ve been kind of bored lately, since I am in between jobs right now. I resigned from my other one, and I am started a new one after Labor Day weekend. It involves too, and that is something that makes me happy. I was pretty tired of looking up claims in a system all day. One of the projects I really wanted to start when I’m not working is to try and create my own Tasty like videos of my recipes to show you guys how easy these recipes are! If you’ve never seen them before, they are just overheard shots of the recipe. They’re pretty popular on Facebook and I’m SURE you’ve seen them before.
These pumpkin swirl muffins with cream cheese are only 144 calories per muffin and are 6 smart points each! The recipe makes 15 muffins hope you enjoy these! They will become your new favorite pumpkin dessert during this upcoming pumpkin season.
- 1 box of Spice Cake Mix
- 1 cup of water
- 1 15 oz can of pumpkin puree
- 1 8oz fat free cream cheese
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- In a bowl, mix together the water, cake mix, and canned pumpkin. Scoop out the batter and place into 12 individual muffin cups.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, vanilla, egg, and sugar. Beat until well combined. Place a tablespoon of the cream cheese mix on top of each muffin. Use a toothpick to make swirls in the batter.
- Preheat oven to 350. Bake muffins for 20 to 25 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean.