Crockpot Christmas Crack – this sweet and salty candy your friends and family will keep on asking you for more! Peanut Butter Chocolate dipped peanuts come together in the crock pot!
I’m getting started on my Holiday Baking early this year with Crockpot Christmas Crack. Here’s a tip during the Holiday season. You can use your Crockpot as a double boiler to melt your candy. This recipe called for 2 hours on low in the slow cooker, and my slow cooker finished this recipe in less than 2 hours. In fact, I think the more the crockpot heated up, the faster all the chocolate was able to melt. I was able to mix everything pretty well in less than 1 hour. This is not a recipe where you can leave your house and do all your Christmas shopping. If you’re baking cookies and need something quick to make, this is it!
This recipe is also one of those recipes where you open up the bags or jars of peanuts and chocolate and just dump everything in the crockpot and let the slow cooker do it’s thang. Pretty easy peasy, maybe that’s why they call it Crockpot Christmas Candy? It’s easy to make and addicting! Going to put some of the candy into some gallon bags and keep them in the freezer until Christmas.
- 1 - 16 oz jar(s) unsalted peanuts
- 1 - 16 oz. jar(s) salted peanuts
- 1 - 12 oz bag(s) semi - chocolate chips
- 1 - 12 oz bag(s) milk chocolate chips
- 2 - 10 oz bag(s) peanut butter chips
- 2 - 1 lb pkg white almond bark or vanilla candy coating
- Layer all ingredients in a large crockpot (starting with peanuts). Turn the pot on low, cover with lid, and leave sitting for 2 hours. Then, remove lid and stir to combine. Replace lid and leave sitting for another 30 minutes. Stir again and then spoon mixture on to wax paper or non-stick aluminum foil. Allow to harden for at least 1 hour. Enjoy!
Recipe from justapinch.com