Have you taken advantage of all the new 0 smart point food items on Weight Watchers? I have so many 0 smart point recipe ideas running through my mind and I thought I’d share one with you today. Like these deviled eggs. I love that eggs are 0 smart points now. I have eggs a lot for breakfast in the morning with my crispy crown fries from Ore-Ida.
If making hard boiled eggs intimidates you (like it did for me for awhile) it shouldn’t. There are so many different kitchen appliances out there to help you out like the Instant Pot and Air Fryer. I popped my eggs in the air fryer on 250 for 16 minutes and they came out perfect. I believe in the Instant Pot the eggs are done in 3 minutes. Someone correct me if I’m wrong please.
To make these deviled eggs 0 smart points, I added in some non-fat greek yogurt, scallions, sriracha and fat free cheddar cheese. Yum. There are some condiments out there that are still 0 smart points depending on how much of it you add to a recipe. Franks buffalo sauce is 0 for 1/2 cup. Buffalo deviled eggs would be good.Print
Weight Watchers Deviled Eggs 0 Smart Points
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1/3 cup of non fat greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp of Sriracha Sauce
- 2 scallions chopped
- 2 tablespoons of Fat Free Cheddar Cheese (Kraft)
- Cut hard boiled eggs in half length wise and take the yolks out with a spoon. Add the yolks to a medium small sized bowl with the greek yogurt, sriracha sauce, scallions. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Scoop the egg yolk mixture into the eggs and evenly divide the mixture. Garnish the eggs with the cheddar cheese and more scallions if desired.
1 deviled egg = 0 smart points