Leftover Ham and Hash Brown Casserole – this casserole is loaded with cheese and hash browns and it is a good way to use up all that leftover ham!
I got to take home some leftover ham for Christmas. My brother got a 17 lb ham expecting 10-15 people to show up but then there was a Winter Storm over Christmas. It was just me, myself, my Mom, and Laura. Plus 3 dogs and 1 cat. That’s a lot of leftover ham. I’ve got a ton of it in my fridge right now and I found this casserole to make. It almost reminds me of those cheesy hash brown potatoes that are so famous during the Holidays but with Ham added to it.
I hope everyone has a great New Year’s. My goal in 2017 is to become a full time blogger. This month was pretty amazing income wise and I typically don’t share that kind of stuff. Thank you to everyone who has visited this blog and put up with my non Weight Watcher Recipes and Weight Watcher recipes. Ha!
- 1 30 oz. bag of frozen shredded hash browns
- 8 oz. reduced fat sour cream
- 2 cans cream of reduced fat chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 lb. package of cubed ham
- 2 cups low fat shredded cheddar cheese, reserve ½ cup for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all the ingredients together and place in a lightly greased 9 x 13 baking dish. Cover with the remaining ½ cup of cheddar. Bake for 1 hour. Enjoy!
Makes 8 servings. Divide casserole into 8 equal portions
Recipe adapted from Written Reality