I bought cornflakes just to make these peanut butter bars and now I have a whole box of cornflakes leftover to use and have no clue what to make with them. Think I’m going to just use them as bread crumbs because I’m not a fan of cornflakes for breakfast.
If you like easy and quick treats to make and are a peanut butter and chocolate lover you will loves these! On my facebook page people just love no-bake treats. Who doesn’t? It sure beats warming up the oven and scooping out dough onto cookie sheets. Just melt all the sugar, peanut butter and corn syrup together until the sugar the sugar has dissolve and stir in the corn flakes. Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Seriously these bars take less than 10 minutes to make they are that easy. AND GOOD. Enjoy!
Don’t forget to share and pin this recipe!Print
No-Bake Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Corn Flake Bars
- 3 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup white corn syrup
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- Heat peanut butter, sugar and corn syrup over low heat to melt. Stir in cereal.
- Pat into a 8×8 lightly greased pan. (I line my pan with foil and then lightly spray it. When it is time to cut them, the foil lifts right out.).
- Melt chocolate chips over low heat or in the microwave and spread over top. Cool until firm.