Garlic Butter Salmon – Baked salmon that tastes just like garlic bread and baked in the oven with green beans all on one sheet pan!
This salmon will easily become your new favorite dinner!
- It’s low carb!
- It tastes like garlic bread.
- You can make it all on one pan and bake it in the oven! Hardly no clean up.
It’s been awhile since I’ve posted a healthy recipe. My mind has been on cookies lately and I apologize. Tis the season for baking cookies and Christmas is in one week already can you believe that? Have you got all your baking and shopping done? I have. I even got myself some Christmas gifts for my own today. You got to treat yourself sometimes.
How’s the weather where you live? Tonight I am staying inside because it is -15 degrees out. Yikes.
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ c. grated Parmesan, plus more for serving
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- kosher salt
- 2 cups of fresh gree beans
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 6-oz. salmon fillets
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Torn fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a medium bowl, mix together garlic, Parmesan, Italian seasoning, and melted butter and season with salt.
- Make parchment packs: Cut four sheets of parchment. Place ¼ of the green beans in the middle and drizzle with ½ tablespoon olive oil and fillet of salmon.
- Brush salmon with garlic butter marinade and season with pepper.
- Bring two sheets together and fold down over salmon, then tightly roll up sides. Repeat until you have four packs. Transfer to a baking sheet.
- Bake salmon until cooked through, 15 minutes.
- Open packs, garnish with parsley and Parmesan, and serve.