I had an extra tilapia filet leftover from when I made that other tilapia recipe the other day ago. This tilapia is coated in parmesan cheese, dried parsley flakes, and a little bit of paprika. I’ve been thinking of ways you could coat chicken/fish with bread crumbs and came across this parmesan cheese coated tilapia filet. There is the answer, parmesan cheese!
I made this tilapia for one person. You can easily double the amount if making for more than 1. Usually, when I have a very light meal like this, I need a second meal or snack later on in the night. I’ll make a peanut butter protein shake which I plan on sharing soon or some string cheese and lightly salted peanuts.
Oh guys, I don’t want to go to work tomorrow. It was nice having a 4 day weekend and I got so much done. Next week is still a short week though, thanks to New Years. I never have any plans for New Years, can never stay up past 10pm anymore.Print
- 2 4oz Tilapia Filets
- 4 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp of parsley flakes
- 1/8 tsp of paprika
- 2 tsps of olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl mix together the parmesan cheese, garlic powder, parsley flakes, and paprika. Coat each side of the fish with the parmessan cheese.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the fish, this will help it turn that golden brown color.
- Place the tilapia on lined baking sheet with parchment paper or on a wire rack on a baking sheet. Bake he fish for 20 minutes. Serve with tarter sauce.
myWW points: Blue Points: 3; Green Points: 4; Purple Points: 3
Points Plus: 5
- Serving Size: 1 fillet
- Calories: 189
- Sugar: .31
- Sodium: 229
- Fat: 10.13
- Saturated Fat: 3.39
- Carbohydrates: 1.58
- Fiber: .8
- Protein: 24.16