3 Ingredient Healthy Chocolate Muffins – super fudgy healthy muffins made with bananas and peanut butter!
Don’t you just love recipes that only have 3 ingredients in them? You most likely have these in your house too. The ingredients are bananas, peanut butter, and cocoa powder. That’s it! Mix them in a bowl and divide them into 6 equal cupcakes. The easiest muffins you’ll ever make and they are pretty fudgy, almost like brownies. Did I mention they are gluten free also?
Only 4 smart points for each muffin!
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- ½ Cup Creamy Unsweetened Peanut Butter
- 3 tbsps Unsweetened Cocoa
- chocolate chips optional
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Use a hand mixer or food processor to combine all of the ingredients (except for your optional mix-ins) until well blended.
- Use a spatula or spoon to fold in a handful of chocolate chips or walnuts if you’re using them.
- Fill 6 cupcake liners evenly to the top. These muffins will not rise like regular muffins, so don’t worry about filling them too high.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes.
- Let cool, and enjoy! They’re like sweet, sweet heaven, and without any of that evil sugar or flour.