3 Ingredient Healthy Chocolate Muffins – super fudgy healthy muffins made with bananas and peanut butter!
Don’t you just love recipes that only have 3 ingredients in them? You most likely have these in your house too. The ingredients are bananas, peanut butter, and cocoa powder. That’s it! Mix them in a bowl and divide them into 6 equal cupcakes. The easiest muffins you’ll ever make and they are pretty fudgy, almost like brownies. Did I mention they are gluten free also?
Only 4 smart points for each muffin!
How do I calculate Nutrition and WW points?
WW points are calculated using the recipe builder and not the nutrition info calculator. The nutrition calculator doesn’t calculate 0 point foods correctly.
I use the Myfitnesspal app to figure out nutrition info. Please note that I am not a certified nutritionist and I do my BEST to provide the information.Print
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 1/2 Cup Creamy Unsweetened Peanut Butter
- 3 tbsps Unsweetened Cocoa
- chocolate chips optional
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Use a hand mixer or food processor to combine all of the ingredients (except for your optional mix-ins) until well blended. The batter should be smooth with no lumps. Fold in a handful of chocolate chips or walnuts with a spatula.
- Use an ice cream scoop or spoon to fill 6 cupcake liners evenly to the top. These muffins will not rise like regular muffins, so don’t worry about filling them too high.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes.
- Let cool, and enjoy.
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
myWW points: Blue 5; Green 5; Purple 5
Points are calculated with the WW recipe builder app and not using the nutrition info.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 133
- Sugar: 13
- Fat: 11
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Carbohydrates: 7
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 5