Here’s another fun Halloween recipe for everyone and it just requires 3 ingredients. These Witch Finger Pretzels are made of pretzel rods, candy melts, and sliced almonds. They literally come together in under 5 minutes.
Recently, I’ve discovered that you can add coconut oil to chocolate. Any type of chocolate. I’ve adding it to white chocolate, milk chocolate, semi sweet chocolate, and candy melts. The coconut oil makes the chocolate so much smoother and it’s easier to drizzle or dip any type of food into. If the recipe calls for the chocolate to set in the refrigerator the chocolate doesn’t stick to anything. When I didn’t add any coconut oil to the chocolate, the chocolate would always stick to the pan and it would be super hard to get it off. So annoying. So, try this trick if you want to it’s up to you! Any type of chocolate is so fun to work with now that I’ve discovered the secret of adding coconut oil to chocolate. 🙂
Happy treat making!
- 20 pretzel rods
- 20 sliced blanched almonds
- 1 package of green candy melts
- coconut oil (optional)
- In a small - medium sized bowl melt the green candy melts in the microwave. Check the candy every 30 seconds and stir the chocolate every 30 seconds until it has melted
- Pour the chocolate in a tall thin class and dip each pretzel into the chocolate. Place a sliced almond on the top of the pretzel and set on a sheet pan.
- Indent the middle part of the "finger" with a fork. Place in fridge to set. Enjoy your witch finger pretzel rods.