Vampire’s Kiss Martini – attract the Vampires this Halloween with this great twist on the classic cranberry and vodka.
Continuing with the Halloween theme this week, here is a martini to get help get you drunk on Tuesday night. It may also help lure the vampires, whether you’re on Team Edward or Team Jacob. I’m actually a Vampire Diaries fan and I’m on Team Damon. I’ve been watching that show ever since it started.
To make this drink you need Chambord, which is a raspberry liquor, Vanilla Vodka, and some Pomegranate Cranberry juice. The drink has a beautiful red color to it, the color of vampire’s blood. If you like other Halloween cocktails please try this Witch’s Brew Cocktail.
The ice cubes in this Vampire Kiss Martini are skulls. I just picked up a skull skeleton cube ice tray one year for Halloween when they were on sale. You can get striped straws like the one in the picture at Michael’s or any craft store.
- 2 ounces pomegranate cranberry juice
- 2 ounces Vanilla vodka
- 2 ounces of Chambord
- lemon wedges to line the outside of the glass
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- In a shaker filled with ice, combine Vodka,Chambord and Juice.
- Line the outside of the glass with lemon and then put the glass in sugar.
- Strain the drink into a martini glass.