I’ve been trying to eat more healthy lately. I’m pretty terrible about that and now that the Holidays are coming up it’s pretty hard to do with all the cookies and baked goods in every corner. There are a couple of healthy recipes I just love now and tis is one of them. I’ve made veggie burrito bowls a couple times and that was delicious. Whenever I make a cookie now, I try one or 2 and freeze the rest. Then I ship them off to family or friends.
This is a good meal you can prep at the beginning of the week. The chicken and broccoli get baked on one pan and the sweet potatoes get baked on another pan. They take longer to cook. Sweet potatoes and broccoli roasted in the oven is now my favorite way to eat my veggies. I seasoned the chicken with Mrs. Dash chicken seasoning and then divided everything up into my handy Reynold’s heat and eat containers that I now love.
Do you have a healthy meal you like to have during the weeknights? Please share!
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 cups of broccoli
- 2 to 3 medium sized chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Cut the broccoli into bite size pieces and spread them on half of the baking sheet. Cut the chicken into bite size pieces and season with whatever seasoning you wish. Drizzle the broccoli and chicken with olive oil.
- On another pan, place the cubed sweet potatoes and drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake at 425 for 12 to 15 minutes and take out the chicken and broccoli. Leave the sweet potatoes in for another 15 minutes.
- Divide the chicken, broccoli, and sweet potatoes evenly into 4 servings. Serving size is 1/4th of the pan.
myWW points Blue 3; Green 6; Purple 1
WW points are calculated using the recipe builder and not the nutrition info calculator. The nutrition calculator doesn’t calculate 0 point foods correctly.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 205
- Sugar: 3
- Fat: 8
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 13
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 20
Keywords: baked chicken broccoli and sweet potatoes