Gooey Monster Eyeball Dip - Pistachio fluff is served with animal crackers for dipping, and to make the dip extra spooky some candy eyeballs are added on top! Perfect for Halloween.
I just love candy eye balls. I thought they'd look great on top of this pistachio fluff I made, since it was original green and reminded me of a monster. Have you ever had pistachio fluff before? It's basically a can of crushed pineapples mixed in with pistachio pudding mix and then a container of cool whip gets added in. You can add mini marshmallows if you want, but they are optional. Some recipes call for the marshmallows and others don't. I had this brilliant idea of turning that fluff into a dip and serving it with animal crackers. Perfect for any Halloween party.Print
- 1 8oz tub of Cool Whip (we use Cool Whip Lite)
- 1 3.4oz package of Jell-O Instant Pudding: Pistachio Flavored
- 1 8oz can of chopped Pineapple, drained
- 2 cups of animal crackers
- Eyeball candies
- In a large mixing bowl, fully combine all ingredients.
- Serve chilled