Cherry Cream Cheese Pie is a recipe that my family would make quite often. My Dad would always request it for his birthday or around the Holidays and this recipe always reminds me of him. He loved it. Cherry Cream Cheese Pie comes right off the back of the Eagle Brand condensed milk can. It doesn’t look the prettiest once you try slicing it but who cares, it still tastes good in the end. You can see that in my pictures and video.
I tried making this more WW friendly but even if you had used fat free cream cheese, light cherry pie filling, and low fat condensed milk it would have still been way over 300 calories. The Holidays are a hard time for anyone trying to lose weight. It’s so hard for me to balance all the sweets and eating healthy during this time of year.
- 1 21 oz can cherry pie filling
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese
- 1 14 oz can of Eagle Brand Sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ cup of lemon juice
- 1 8 in graham cracker pie crust
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl mix add the cream cheese, Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Beat with an electric mixer until there are no more lumps.
- Add the pie filling to the pie crust and place the cream cheese pie into the refridgerator and let it set for 4 hours. Top the pie with cherry pie filling and enjoy.