Well, I’ve had the last 2 days off and I just love it, and tomorrow I have to go back to work. Been there for almost 2 years and I haven’t really had any real vacation or time off. On Thursday, it is October can you believe that? The pumpkin recipes are still going strong and I probably won’t stop making them until Thanksgiving is over with. Going to be putting up my Halloween decorations this week.
Have you heard of this trick before? You can mix a 15 oz can of pumpkin with just about any type of cake mix you can get at the store. Spice Mix and Chocolate are my favorites to use. I wouldn’t recommend this method using Lemon Cake mix. That wouldn’t taste good.
Weight Watcher’s Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars
- 1 box of Spice Cake Mix
- 1 15 oz can of pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a bowl, mix together to the cake mix, pumpkin, and egg until well combined.
- Spray a 9 X 13 pan with cooking spray.
- Spread the cake mix batter onto the pan. Sprinkle the chocolate chips all over the pan.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean.
Points Plus: 4 (divide into 15 equal pieces)
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 154
- Sugar: 16.69
- Fat: 3.51
- Saturated Fat: 2.02
- Carbohydrates: 29.83
- Fiber: .3
- Protein: 1.85