Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets – a healthier take out option of everyone’s favorite Mcdonald’s Chicken Nuggets!
You guys are loving the air fryer recipes right now and really wanting to know how to cook hard boiled eggs in the air fryer. I think 2018 will be the year of air fryer recipes. Here’s another air fryer recipe coming at ya. Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets.
I took 2 large chicken breasts and cut them into about 1 inch cubes. Chicken is a really good price right now at one of the grocery stores I shop at. I picked up 2 packages to stock up. Get a rather large freezer bag and add the chicken to it with the bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and spices. Shake it up good until all the chicken nuggets are coated and place them in your air fryer basket. The normal rule of thumb for most air fryer times is to cut the recipe cook time in half. So if a bag of frozen french fries says to cook them at 400 degrees for 20 minutes in the oven do it for 10 minutes at the same temp. These chicken nuggets take about 8 to 10 minutes to cook and are much healthier than the chicken nuggets at Mcdonald’s.Print
- 2 large chicken breasts (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 1 cup of panko bread crumbs
- 1/3 tablespoons of parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- 1/4 tsp of smoked paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- Take 2 chicken breasts and cut them into 1 inch cubes. Add the chicken pieces to a large freezer gallon storage bag and add in the panko bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and spices. Close the bag and shake it good. Make sure every piece of chicken is coated in the bread crumbs.
- Set your air fryer to 400 degrees and cook them for 8 to 10 minutes.
5 smart points per 1 serving, makes 3 servings total
- Calories: 73
- Sodium: 125
- Fat: 0
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 17
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 2
- Cholesterol: 0