We went to Sickie’s Garage last night for dinner because it was a friend’s birthday party on Monday night. It’s this new burger place in town that hasn’t been opened for very long and their burger menu looked promising. The selection almost reminded me of the different burgers you’d see on those food truck shows. Huge burger combinations with just about everything piled high on them from french fries, to mac and cheese, onion rings, pulled pork , fried eggs you name it. You can put anything on top of the burger. I had the Sickie’s burger which had pulled pork, bacon, an onion ring, fried egg, and hot sauce on top. That was way too much for one burger, and I could only eat half of it. Then there were the cheese curds which were ok, they weren’t like the ones you get at the Street Fair.
Then they had these tater tots. Oh, the glorious tater tots. When was the last time you ate some Tater Tots? I liked those tater tots so much, I decided to make them at home tonight with some cajun seasoning and garlic mayo. Aoili is just a fancy name for doctored up mayonnaise BTW. I love cooking my tater tots in the air fryer now. I cook mine at 400 for 12 minutes. If your air fryer does not go up to 400 degrees set it to the next highest degrees on your air fryer. Then set the time to 12 minutes. They come out so good and crispy.Print
- 2 to 3 cups of frozen tater tots
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of Cajun Seasoning
- 1/4 cup of light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons of garlic
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- salt and pepper
- Cook tater tots according to package directions. I like to air fry my tater tots at 400 degrees for 12 minutes.
- While the tater tots are cooking, make the garlic mayo with the next 3 ingredients in a small bowl. Stir the ingredients together.
- Once the tater tots come out the oven, season the tater tots with cajun seasoning and serve.
- Serving size: 12 tots
myWW points: Blue Points: 6; Green Points: 6; Purple Points: 6
- Serving Size: 12 tots