These chicken fajitas made on a Blackstone are ready in under 20 minutes and you get to make them outside in the nice weather. This is the only way to make chicken fajitas, no air fryer or oven, just on a griddle.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
These chicken fajitas are a healthy option because they include lean protein, vegetables, and whole-grain tortillas.
The topping options are very customizable. Try cheese, salsa, and guacamole. Overall, chicken fajitas are a versatile and tasty meal that can be enjoyed at any time of the day.
- Skinless chicken breasts, sliced into thin strips - They’re lean and quick-cooking and always come out juicy and tender. Use an instant-read thermometer to make sure that the chicken is not over cooked. When reading labels for chicken breasts try to find ones that say Organic or Free Range.
- Red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- Green bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- Onion, sliced into thin strips
- Olive oil - Use an organic olive oil, I really like the Simply Nature brand from Aldi.
- Chicken fajita seasoning - Is made of a blend of spices such as chili powder, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Tortillas - I really like the Street Style zero net carb tortillas from Mission
- Optional toppings for fajitas: shredded cheese, sour cream, guacamole, salsa
- See the recipe card below for a full list of ingredients and measurements.
Step 1: Preheat your Blackstone griddle to medium-high heat. Grease the Blackstone griddle with oil and spread it out.
Step 2: Once the griddle is hot, add the chicken and vegetable mixture to the griddle. Season the chicken and vegetables with Fajita seasoning.
Recipe Note: This can also be made on a Ninja Foodi Outdoor Grill with the griddle attachment plate. I actually made this recipe on both.
Step 3: Cook, stirring occasionally with a spatula, until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender and slightly charred, about 8-10 minutes.
Serve on tortillas with desired toppings. Enjoy!
Why are Blackstone Griddles So Great?
Blackstone griddles are popular among outdoor cooking enthusiasts because of their versatility and they are also transportable so you can take them camping or to the lake. Unlike traditional grills.
Blackstone griddles have a flat cooking surface which allows for even heat distribution and the ability to cook a variety of foods at once. They also come in a variety of sizes, making them suitable for both small and large gatherings. I have a 22 in Blackstone griddle.
Additionally, Blackstone griddles are easy to clean and maintain, which makes them a great investment for those who love outdoor cooking. Overall, their durability, versatility, and ease of use make Blackstone griddles a great option for anyone looking to up their outdoor cooking game.
What Can I Serve with Chicken Fajitas?
There are several options to serve with chicken fajitas.
Yes, it is recommended to preheat a griddle before using it. This allows for even heat distribution and can help prevent food from sticking. The exact preheating time may vary depending on the type of griddle and the desired cooking temperature, but a general rule of thumb is to preheat for about 5-10 minutes.
To season a Blackstone griddle, follow these steps:
Clean the griddle with soap and water and dry it thoroughly. Use a water bottle to spread on the griddle. Do this on high heat. Clean off excess with paper towels.
Apply a thin layer of oil all over the griddle surface. Use a spatula to spread the oil over the griddle.
Turn off the heat and let the griddle cool down completely.
Repeat steps 2-4 times.
If you tried this Blackstone Chicken Fajitas any other recipe on my website, please please leave a 🌟 star rating and let me know how you go in the 📝 comments below. I love hearing from you! Follow along on Tiktok @jennarecipediariesPrint
These chicken fajitas made on a Blackstone are ready in under 20 minutes and you get to make them outside in the nice weather.
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 onion, sliced into thin strips
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1oz packet of chicken fajita seasoning
- Optional toppings: shredded cheese, sour cream, guacamole, salsa
- Preheat your Blackstone griddle to medium-high heat. Grease the Blackstone griddle with oil and spread it out.
- Once the griddle is hot, add the chicken and vegetable mixture to the griddle. Cook, stirring occasionally with a spatula, until the chicken is cooked through. The vegetables will be tender and slightly charred about 8-10 minutes.
- Serve on tortillas with desired toppings. Enjoy!
This can also be made on a Ninja Foodi Outdoor Grill with the griddle attachment plate. I actually made this recipe on both.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Griddle
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 286
- Sugar: 6g
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 40g
Keywords: blackstone chicken fajitas