Picture updated 7/16/17
Every now and then, I'll run across a recipe on the Weight Watcher website that I HAVE to try. This recipe happened to be Jennifer Hudson approved. 😉 You know it's good, if Jennifer Hudson approves of it. It's very rare finding a really good recipe on their daily recipe section. Half the time, I don't even have the ingredients for those recipes to make.
I couldn't believe how fast these little cheesecakes were done. It only took 15 minutes in the oven for them to bake. Regular cheesecake takes almost an hour! From now on, this is how I'm going to make my cheese cakes. If I want it to be a different flavor, I'll just switch up the ingredients.
I made these cheesecakes last night, and the recipe makes a total of twelve. There's only 4 left and Ben hasn't eaten any of them. Oops! Good thing, he doesn't like cheese cake. I had to use oreos for the crust, because we didn't have any graham crackers. The topping is my favorite part. I could eat a can of cherry pie filling by itself!
Ingredients from Weight WatchersPrint
- ¾ cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tbsp light butter, melted
- ⅔ cup(s) low fat cream cheese
- 6 Tbsp fat-free cream cheese
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 large egg white(s)
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup(s) sugar
- ¾ cup(s) light fruit pie filling, cherry
- Place 12 cupcake liners in a cupcake pan. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; mix well. Spoon 1 tablespoon of crumb mixture into bottom of each liner and press down gently; refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, beat both types of cream cheese until fluffy. Add lemon juice, egg whites, vanilla extract and sugar; beat until smooth.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly into muffin liners; bake until set, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Top each cheesecake with 1 tablespoon cherry pie filling. Yields 1 cheesecake per serving.
Points Plus: 3
WW Freestyle Smart Points 6
WW points are calculated using the recipe builder and not the nutrition info calculator.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cheesecake
- Calories: 117
- Fat: 4.23
- Carbohydrates: 15.88g
- Fiber: .3g
- Protein: 3.6g
If you like low point snacks like this give these a try!