Picture updated 7/16/17
Every now and then, I'll run across a recipe on the Weight Watcher website that I HAVE to try. This recipe happened to be Jennifer Hudson approved. 😉 You know it's good, if Jennifer Hudson approves of it. It's very rare finding a really good recipe on their daily recipe section. Half the time, I don't even have the ingredients for those recipes to make.
I couldn't believe how fast these little cheesecakes were done. It only took 15 minutes in the oven for them to bake. Regular cheesecake takes almost an hour! From now on, this is how I'm going to make my cheese cakes. If I want it to be a different flavor, I'll just switch up the ingredients.
I made these cheesecakes last night, and the recipe makes a total of twelve. There's only 4 left and Ben hasn't eaten any of them. Oops! Good thing, he doesn't like cheese cake. I had to use oreos for the crust, because we didn't have any graham crackers. The topping is my favorite part. I could eat a can of cherry pie filling by itself!
Ingredients from Weight WatchersPrint
Weight Watcher's Cherry Cheesecake
- Yield: 12 1x
- ¾ cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tbsp light butter, melted
- ⅔ cup(s) low fat cream cheese
- 6 Tbsp fat-free cream cheese
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 large egg white(s)
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup(s) sugar
- ¾ cup(s) light fruit pie filling, cherry
- Place 12 cupcake liners in a cupcake pan. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; mix well. Spoon 1 tablespoon of crumb mixture into bottom of each liner and press down gently; refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, beat both types of cream cheese until fluffy. Add lemon juice, egg whites, vanilla extract and sugar; beat until smooth.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly into muffin liners; bake until set, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Top each cheesecake with 1 tablespoon cherry pie filling. Yields 1 cheesecake per serving.
Points Plus: 3
WW Freestyle Smart Points 6
WW points are calculated using the recipe builder and not the nutrition info calculator.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cheesecake
- Calories: 117
- Fat: 4.23
- Carbohydrates: 15.88g
- Fiber: .3g
- Protein: 3.6g
If you like low point snacks like this give these a try!
Weight Watcher's Marshmallow Bark 3 PP
1/2 of what?
So these cheesecakes are 1/2 so each?? Please clarify thank you
Yes. Cheesecake freezes really well.
I made the cheesecakes and am wondering if I can freeze them (add topping when serving)??!
Gluta Lachel Original says
What's up everyone, it's my first visit at this website, and paragraph is really fruitful in favor of me, keep up posting these types of
This were absolutely amazing! My family and friends devoured them in no time flat. The lemon juice gave it the perfect balance. I didn't have chocolate graham crackers so I maxed up cinnamon for half the batch and chocolate teddy grahams for the second. Perfect. Thank you!:))
I tried these last night and I used the 3/4 cup of graham cracker crumbs and 2tbsp of melted butter, but when mixing it together it didn't make everything moist, so when I baked it the graham crumbs didn't stay in place. Are we suppose to add more butter?
Q: Is it important to use both types of cream cheese? Could I just do this with all fat free?
It looks delicious! Can't wait to try!
Since cream cheese comes in an 8oz package, how much is 2/3 cup? And 6Tbs?