Weight Watcher’s Key Lime Pie is a light, frozen dessert best served in the Summer at a Barbeque when it’s 90 degrees outside. There is no baking required either. I love simple pie recipes like this. It takes less than 10 minutes to make especially if you buy one of those pre-made graham cracker crusts at the store. I was so happy to find the lower fat graham cracker pie crust.You could do so many different flavor combinations with this pie. Just think of all the light yogurt’s that Yo-Plait makes and all the different Jell0’s there are at the store. Strawberry would be good with this. Oh there is so many different ways this pie could be made and I can’t wait to experiment with some of the different ways!
We now have a Home Goods where I live and I just scored me some new dish towels and 2 new plates. With all the plates, dishes, and napkins I buy for this blog, I need to start finding baskets and organizing all my stuff better. This new plate below I just picked up today. I just love the blue dots around the edge of the plate.
Recipe adapted from Food.comPrint
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 3 oz package sugar-free lime gelatin
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free whipped topping
- 2 (6 ounce) key lime pie yogurt
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Stir in yogurt with wire whisk.
- Fold in whipped topping with wooden spoon.
- Spread in crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Slice the pie into 8 slices. Serving Size: 1 slice.
Points Plus: 2
myWW points: Blue Points: 7; Green Points: 7; Purple Points: 7
- Serving Size: 1/8th of the pie
- Calories: 73.8
- Fat: 6.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 3.6 g
- Fiber: 0.0
- Protein: 0.9 g