One Pot Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta – this will be your new favorite pasta dish and you’ll want to add it to your weekly dinner rotation!
This is my favorite new pasta dish and will soon be your favorite too. This dish is made in one pot. You boil the noodles and drain them, then cook everything else in the same pot. Hardly no dirty dishes! Who doesn’t love that? One pot meals are becoming the thing ya know, kind of like one sheet pan dinners.
Shrimp is a great source of protein. 1 pound of shrimp has 140 grams of protein in it! That is one reason why this dish is so low in points as well. Plus, there’s no sugar added to it. I didn’t even mind the spinach! This dish makes about 5 servings for only 316 calories. Use a heaping cup per serving.
- 8 oz linguine
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of light butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1¼ lbs large shrimp
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 4 cups baby spinach
- ¼ cup Parmesan
- 2 Tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- In a large pot, boil water and add pasta. Cook (stirring frequently) until al dente.
- Drain and set aside pasta.
- In the same pan, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of butter. Add garlic and crushed red pepper, cook until fragrant.
- Toss in shrimp, salt and pepper to taste, and stir until shrimp start to turn pink, but are not fully cooked.
- Add oregano and spinach, cook until wilted.
- Return cooked pasta to the pot, add remaining butter, parmesan, and parsley. Stir until well mixed and the butter is melted.
- When the shrimp are cooked, add lemon juice, mix once more, then serve while hot.
- Serving size: 1 cup
myWW points Blue 7; Green 8; Purple 7
Points are calculated using the WW recipe builder and not the Nutrition Info.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 319
- Sugar: 1
- Fat: 10
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 37
Keywords: one pot lemon garlic shrimp pasta