Ritz Peanut Butter Cookies are dipped in chocolate and are a really fast no-bake cookie that you can bring to any kind of Holiday party. People love them! They are one of my favorite treats to make during the Holidays. You can make them any time of year and just use different colored sprinkles for whatever Holiday it is.
All you do is spread some peanut butter on a ritz cracker, add another cracker on top of the peanut butter so that it looks like a sandwich, and then dip the ritz peanut butter cracker into some chocolate. I used Almond bark for these. Super simple, and your children can help you too!
Recipe Tips and Tricks
To store these cookies, cover tightly and store them at room temperature. They will last anywhere from 3 to 4 days or up to 2 weeks.
How to freeze: store the cookies in airtight containers in freezer. These cookies can be made ahead of time.
How to make Ritz Peanut Butter Cookies
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place crackers on baking sheet and spread peanut butter on each cracker. Top with another ritz cracker.
3. Melt chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in increments of 30 seconds. Stir the chocolate every 30 seconds and continue microwaving until the chocolate has completely melted.
4. Dip each sandwich cookie in the chocolate and top with festive sprinkles.
Other Recipes to Try
If you’ve tried this Ritz Peanut Butter Cookies or any other recipe on the site, let me know in the comment section how it turned out. Snap a picture and upload it to share on Pinterest or Instagram! Make sure to tag me in the photo.Print
Ritz Peanut Butter Cookies
- Yield: 40 1x
- 40 Ritz crackers
1 cup creamy peanut butter
24 ounces white almond bark
1. Take Ritz Crackers and make sandwich cookies out of them using peanut butter for the filling2
2. Melt the almond bark according to package directions.
3. Dip each cookie in the melted chocolate, covering it entirely.
4. Place on wax paper.
5. Add sprinkles if desired and put in the refrigerator to cool and set.
6. Store in air-tight container for up to one week.
Points will vary per cracker depending on how much chocolate you dip them in and how much peanut butter you use.
- Category: easy
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 103
- Sugar: 4g
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: ritz peanut butter cookies
Leave a Reply