Ritz Peanut Butter Crackers are dipped in chocolate and are a really fast no-bake cookie that you can bring to any kind of Holiday party. People love them! They are one of my favorite treats to make during the Holidays. You can make them any time of year and just use different colored sprinkles for whatever Holiday it is. All you do is spread some peanut butter on a ritz cracker, add another cracker on top of the peanut butter so that it looks like a sandwich, and then dip the ritz peanut butter cracker into some chocolate. I used Almond bark for these. Super simple, and your children can help you too!
Weight Watcher Friendly Version
Use 2 Ritz Crackers and sub PB2 for the peanut butter. Dip them in some melted Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips.
P.S I bet you these would be even better with some nutella AND peanut butter in the middle of them!
Instructions from food.com
- 40 Ritz crackers
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
8 ounces white almond bark
1. Take Ritz Crackers and make sandwich cookies out of them using peanut butter for the filling2
2. Melt the almond bark according to package directions.
3. Dip each cookie in the melted chocolate, covering it entirely.
4. Place on wax paper.
5. Add sprinkles if desired and put in the refrigerator to cool and set.
6. Store in air-tight container for up to one week.
Points will vary per cracker depending on how much chocolate you dip them in and how much peanut butter you use.