If you think the taste of plain Greek yogurt is boring and you're looking for ways to spice the flavor up a bit try these 2 ingredient cheesecakes! I love to add some frozen berries that have been defrosted on top of my greek yogurt but then I saw on Instagram people were adding sugar free pudding mix to the yogurt.
If you're looking for more easy to follow recipes for Weight Watchers I have loads of them.
- Non fat plain greek yogurt - is considered great for a variety of reasons. It is typically higher in protein and lower in sugar than regular yogurt, making it a good choice for those looking to maintain a balanced diet.
- Sugar free cheesecake pudding mix - I’m a semi homemade cook and whenever I can use ingredients like this I love them. Just add in milk to the pudding. There are different sizes of pudding mix. The regular pudding mix are 3.4 oz and the sugar-free are 1oz. Both require the same amount of milk used.
- See the recipe card below for a full list of ingredients and measurements.
How to Make 2 Ingredient Cheesecakes
Step 1: In a medium bowl combine the greek yogurt and sugar free pudding mix together until the pudding mix has dissolved. Top with sugar free caramel sauce, berries, strawberries, whatever you want!
Portion each into 4 containers. Makes 4 servings.
Variations for 2 Ingredient Cheesecake
There are so many different kinds of sugar-free pudding mixes to add to this and the consistency once the two ingredients are combined has the texture of cheesecake! It's really thick! Jello even has a sugar free cheesecake pudding mix and I think that is by far my favorite one that I've tried so far. Here's some combos you can try
2 cups of greek yogurt + cheese cake pudding mix. For toppings use defrosted fruit
2 cups of greek yogurt + sugar-free chocolate pudding mix. Toppings sugar-free caramel sauce or 2 tablespoons of melted PB2 on top.
2 cups of greek yogurt + sugar-free white chocolate pudding mix + raspberries
2 cups of greek yogurt + lemon sugar free pudding mix + fresh blueberries
The sky is limit. Tell me what your favorite combo is below in the comments!
Nutrition info is calculated with the zero point food included in the recipe. If you’re using the nutrition info to figure out points it might not be the same as what the points are listed in the notes section. I use the recipe builder to calculate points. Myfitness pal for nutrition info.
Always store leftovers in clean, food-grade containers. The type of container doesn’t really matter. Use zip lock, glass, plastic, whatever! Make sure to store any leftovers in an airtight container before putting it in the freezer or
Yes, just make the cheesecakes the day ahead and store them in airtight jars or containers.
More Great Recipes to Try:
If you tried this 2 Ingredient Cheesecakes orany other recipe on my website, please please leave a 🌟 star rating and let me know how you go in the 📝 comments below. I love hearing from you! Follow along on Tiktok @jennarecipediariesPrint
If you think the taste of plain Greek yogurt is boring and you're looking for ways to spice the flavor up a bit try these 2 ingredient cheesecakes!
- 2 cups of non fat plain greek yogurt
- 1 1oz container of sugar free pudding mix (any flavor)
- In a medium bowl combine the greek yogurt and sugar free pudding mix together until the pudding mix has dissolved. Top with sugar free caramel sauce, berries, strawberries, whatever you want!
- Portion each into 4 containers. Makes 4 servings.
myWW points Blue:2 Green:2; Purple: 2
My WW Personal Points: 1 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
Some people do not enjoy the artificial aftertaste of the sugar-free pudding, so use the regular box of pudding.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 parfait
- Calories: 87
- Sugar: 5
- Sodium: 317
- Fat: 0
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 10
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 12
Keywords: 2 ingredient cheesecakes