I got a lot accomplished today! Got my final project done, my portfolio, and Christmas shopping. Now, I can just sit back, relax, and wait until next week when I get 5 days off. That is going to be so nice, looking forward to that.
Maple Bacon Onion Jam from Stonewall Kitchen on top of melted brie cheese will change your life! I find the rind on the cheese to be a little nasty, so I cut that all off and melted the cheese in a ramiken. The cheese gets all melty and gooey, and when you take a chip and dip it in the cheese, and pull the cheese out, it gets all stringy. That is the best part. Seeing the cheese be all drippy from dipping a chip or cracker into it. Mmmm… I had to stop myself from eating this. You could put any type of jam on this. Raspberry, Strawberry, grape, pepper jelly.Print
- 1 wheel of brie cheese
- 3/4 cup of Maple Bacon Onion Jam
- some parsley or cilantro for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Take rind off of cheese. I used a serrated knife. Place in ramiken and bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Take the cheese out of the oven, and top with the jam. Place in the oven again for 5 more minutes. Enjoy with chips or crackers!
Makes 8 servings
Smart Points = 7
- Category: Easy
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: baked brie