Smore Graham Krispie Treats are your favorite campfire treat made with Golden Graham cereal, marshmallows, and chocolate chips. Instead of rice krispies use Golden Graham cereal. So far I have made rice krispie treats using fruity pebble cereal, rice krispies, and golden grahams. I’m curious to try other cereals like Lucky Charms or Cocoa Pebbles.
You don’t have to start any campfires for this either! Instead of heating up your stove top you can melt the butter and marshmallows in a microwave. Plus, you don’t have to wait until summer time to enjoy this either.Print
- 1 bag (10 oz) Mini Marshmallows
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate chips + 1 for topping
- 1 box (12 0z) Golden Grahams Cereal
- 6 Tbsp Butter
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- In a 9×9 inch baking pan, spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large non-stick pot over medium heat, melt butter. Add in marshmallows and stir together with butter until marshmallows have melted and become creamy. You can also melt the marshmallows, chocolate chips, and butter in a microwave safe bowl. I usually do mine for a minute. If it is not done add another 30 seconds until everything is melted.
- Fold in grahams cereal until all marshmallows and grahams are evenly mixed together. Mix in 1 cup of chocolate chips. Spread treats into sprayed baking pan. Press into pan and sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup of chocolate chips on top of the treats, lightly press into top of treats to make sure they stick. Place into fridge for 10 minutes to cool.
- Slice into 16 equal bars. Devour. Serving size: 1 bar.
myWW points: Blue Points: 11; Green Points: 11; Purple Points: 11
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 160
- Fat: 5
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Unsaturated Fat: 28
- Carbohydrates: 28
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 2