This cake is SERIOUSLY so easy, your two year old could make it. The oreo cookies act as the “cake” part and the frosting is the coolwhip. Pretty tasty with some fudge sauce on top. I’d let this cake sit out for a bit since it is kind of hard to cut at first.
The main ingredients. Milk to dunk the oreos in, 2 packages of oreo cookies. Any flavor would work with this. Heck even change up the oreo layers to make it interesting, and some cool whip.
Dunk some oreos in some milk and layer them on the bottom of the pan.
Frost the oreos with some cool whip. I used about half a container.
Repeat the layers until you run out of oreos. I tried doing this with one single package of oreos but I ended up running out towards the end and had to use 2 Golden Birthday cake oreos. So, a little portion of the cake will have regular oreos and birthday cake oreos. I’d suggest using two packages of oreos and two containers of cool whip the next time to get more layers.Print
Oreo Icebox Cake
- 90 Reduced Fat Oreo Cookies
- 3 (12 oz) tubs Fat Free Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups 1% milk
- *chocolate sauce if desired
- Dip 30 Oreo Cookies in milk one by one and lay flat in a 9×13 pan.
- Spread one tub over the Oreos. Repeat this process 2 more times, finishing with a layer of Cool Whip on top.
- If desired drizzle chocolate sauce on top, or extra crushed Oreos.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight.
Smart Points: 12
Makes 20 Servings (cut into 20 equal portions)
Another pinterest recipe.