One of my favorite drinks to have during the Holidays is just a simple 2 ingredient recipe that includes Rumchata and Eggnog. I don't take the time to make my own eggnog (I have before). I just buy it from the store. Cass Clay does a fine job at making eggnog but another good brand is Southern Comfort. If you want to go ahead and jazz this 2 ingredient cocktail up even more, add some peppermint schnapps, some whipped cream on top, or crushed candy canes.
What is in Rumchata?
RumChata is a cream liqueur recipe that uses five times distilled Caribbean rum and the freshest real dairy cream with a touch of natural cinnamon, vanilla, sugar and other secret flavors.
What else goes well with Rumchata?
Have this with nothing, it is good just as a shot.
Do you have to refrigerate Rumchata?
According to the company, they homogenize the dairy and the alcohol to ensure that won't happen. However, a bottle that is opened may start to lose some of its spicy flavors after twelve months.
Bartending Tips for Beginners
- Always keep 6 basic liquors stocked in your bar. Those are Vodka, Whiskey, Rum, Tequila, Gin, and Brandy.
- Different types of liqueurs are also great to have for a well stocked bar. Examples of creme based liqueurs are Rumchata, Kauhula, or Irish Cream
- Essential mixers to keep on hand would be ginger beer, different flavored juices, or or sodas like Sprite and Club.
- Simple syrups are just equal parts sugar and water and you can add whatever extract flavoring you want to them.
- Of course, always keep a variety of different cocktail glasses serving and ice on hand.
- Bartender Kit Bar Drink Tool Set - with Stylish Bamboo Stand Cocktail Recipes Booklet
More Great Recipes to Try:
- Air Fryer Onion Rings
- Grinder Salad Sandwich - Tiktok Recipe
- Zero Point Cabbage Soup
- Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks
- French Fries in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Pickle Chips
Please Let Me Know What You Think!
Be sure to leave a review of this recipe and give it a star rating. It lets us know how we are doing and lets others know they should try it!
I would love to see your creations on Pinterest. Upload them and leave a comment on my Pinterest page!
Are you on Instagram? Follow along and TAG US @recipediariesww
- Prep Time: 4 min
- Total Time: 4 min
- Yield: 1 to 2 1x
Rumchata Eggnog is an easy cocktail to make that only requires 2 ingredients.
- 2 oz of Rumchata
- 2 oz of EggNog
- Cinnamon Sticks (optional)
In a cocktail shaker, mix the ice eggnog, and Rumchata. Pop the cover on and shake well. Pour into glass and enjoy. Add cinnamon sticks for garnish(optional)
- Category: Drink
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: rumchata eggnog
You will love it!
I've been doing the Rum Chata with Vanilla Vodka and Pumpkin flavoring for my Pumpkin Martinis. Glad I saw the Eggnog out already in the grocery store. Time to change over. This sound amazing!
I've had mine with a shot of bourbon, Rumchata & eggnog. Shake the eggnog and rumchatapour in glass add bourbon and give it a gentle stir Enjoy.
I love RumChata and eggnog. Never thought of putting them together but this is a great and simple recipe!
Ive had RumChata before as a shot. HS is it ever good. Cant wait to buy my bottle of RumChata & some eggnog.
Was reading what you could do with RumChata, and everybodys taste are different, so yes why the 1 star. Im already giving it a 5 star rating.
Then why did you rate it 1 star?
I have made it with Southern Comfort vanilla spice eggnog, it is amazing.
This is amazing and surly testy. thanks Jenna for sharing this recipe with us.
Write for Us