This recipe for Texas Toast Garlic Bread Pizza is the easiest pizza I've ever made and it comes together in 5 minutes. It takes just as long as the Texas Toast takes to cook in the oven. Top with your favorite pre-cooked pizza ingredients and you've got an easy dinner in no time.
The air fryer is one of my favorite kitchen appliances. Check out some of these recipes! Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan, Air Fryer Oreos with Crescent Roll Dough, Air Fryer Grilled Cheese, and Air Fryer Toasted Ravioli.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
I'm an Aldi Shopper and all these ingredients you can find at that store. These ingredients can be found at almost any grocery store.
Cooking the garlic bread for 5 minutes will help get the garlic bread nice and crispy!
You can make it in the air fryer or oven.
It comes together in under 10 minutes. You're kids can even make these for an after school snack!
- Texas Toast Garlic Bread - Texas toast is a type of garlic bread that is sliced thicker than regular bread and then buttered and toasted.
- Pizza Sauce or Marinara Sauce - Marinara sauce is a basic Italian tomato sauce that typically consists of tomatoes, garlic, onions, olive oil, and herbs such as basil and oregano. I have a recipe for Basic Marinara Sauce.
- Pepperoni slices - or other pizza toppings
- Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese - Reduced-Fat Cheese has a lower calorie count and less saturated fat than regular cheese, but it may also have a different taste and texture. It also helps with keeping the calorie count pretty low for this recipe.
- See the recipe card below for a full list of ingredients and measurements.
How to Make Texas Toast Pizza
Step 1: Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees. Place the Texas toast in the air fryer and let it cook for 5 minutes.
Step 2: After 5 minutes, spread on pizza sauce. Can be store bought or homemade. Top with the cheese and pepperoni. Place it back in the air fryer and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Please Note: Sometimes the pepperoni will fly around in the air fryer basket while it is cooking. Just place them back on the garlic bread when it's done.
Bubbly garlicky pepperoni pizza ready in no time!
What can I serve this recipe?
- Salad: I always love to serve pizza with a bag of Ceasar salad from the store. I won't tell anyone if you will. 😉
- Starches: Make Air Fryer Garlic Bread or Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread Sticks on the side
- Vegetables: Viral Cucumber and Sweet Pepper Salad, Smoked potatoes or smoked asparagus
Yes you can, set the temperature to 375 and time for 5 to 7 minutes. Place the pizzas in a single layer in the air fryer basket so they aren't overlapping.
You can if you want a crispier pice of garlic bread but it isn't necessary.
Cosori 4 Qt Air Fryer- This air fryer doesn't require any preheating and has several different functions for cooking chicken, meat, frozen foods, etc. There are 5 different functions.
Some air fryers require preheating and some do not. Be sure to check your air fryer manual.
More Great Recipes to Try
If you tried this Texas Toast Pizza or any other recipe on my website, please please leave a 🌟 star rating and let me know how you go in the 📝 comments below. I love hearing from you! Follow along on Tiktok @jennarecipediariesPrint
This is the easiest pizza I've ever made and it comes together in 5 minutes. It takes just as long as the Texas Toast takes to cook in the oven.
- 8 slices of Texas Toast Garlic Bread (frozen)
- 8 tablespoons Pizza Sauce
- 2 oz of Pepperoni or other pizza toppings
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Place the garlic bread on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Next add a little bit of pizza sauce to each slice of bread enough to cover the one side of the bread, then top it with pepperoni or your desired pizza toppings. Lastly, cover with cheese.
- Continue this process until all the slices of bread are done.
- Bake in the oven for 5-6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Air Fryer Instructions:
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees. Place the Texas toast in the air fryer and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, spread on pizza sauce. Can be store bought or homemade. Top with the cheese and pepperoni. Place it back in the air fryer and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Recipe adapted from Mom Hates Cooking
My WW Personal Points: 9 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven or Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 toast
- Calories: 310
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 622mg
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 15g
Keywords: texas toast garlic bread pizza