Have you ever heard of this crazy dessert called Sex in a Pan before? It has 5 different layers. The first layer is a crust layer that has nuts, flour, and butter. You’re typical cookie crust. The second layer is cream cheese, sugar, and whipped topping. The third and fourth layer is vanilla pudding and chocolate pudding. Use instant, no reason to go all out and make your own pudding here. The final layer is cool or whipping cream. Now, does that not want to make you go and hop into a pan and have sex? J/k. 🙂
I decided to lighten the dessert up a bit and make it on the skinny side. I used fat free/sugar free pudding mix, light cream cheese, and fat free cool whip. The crust layer, I didn’t really mess with besides using some light butter. Yes, there is actually a thing called light butter. Pretty crazy huh? You could also use less sugar if you wanted or tried mixing in some sugar substitutes. Meh, I don’t like using sugar substitutes much. This came out to be 5 Weight Watcher Points Plus per serving. Not bad. If you have the points leftover, it is definitely an indulgent dessert. Or just use all your weekly points to eat this.Print
Weight Watcher’s Sex in a Pan
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 3 tbsp white sugar
- ½ cup light butter
- 1 cup flour
- Cream cheese layer
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese fat free
- 1 cup powdered sugar (use ½ cup for less sweetness)
- 1 cup fat free cool whip
- Vanilla pudding
- 1 package of instant sugar free/ fat free vanilla pudding (5.1 oz or 144 g)
- 3 cups1 % milk (use 2 cups if you want a firmer pudding)
- Chocolate Pudding
- 1 package of instant sugar free/ fat free chocolate pudding (5.1 oz or 144 g)
- 3 cups 1% milk (use 2 cups if you want a firmer pudding)
- Last layer
- 2 cups fat free cool whip
- shaved chocolate (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a mixer mix all the crust ingredients together and press the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake it for about 20 minutes.
- Prepare the vanilla pudding as per the instructions on the package.
- Prepare the chocolate pudding as per the instructions on the package.
- In a mixer add the cream cheese, powdered sugar and the cup of whipped cream. Mix until light and fluffy.
- Let the crust cool. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the crust evenly. Spread the chocolate pudding over the cream cheese, then the vanilla pudding. Top with the whipped cream and sprinkle with the chocolate.
- Refrigerate for a couple hours so that it sets.
Recipe adapted from Jo Cooks
- Serving Size: 24
- Calories: 168
- Sugar: 8
- Sodium: 375
- Fat: 4.99
- Saturated Fat: .95
- Carbohydrates: 19.08
- Fiber: .6
- Protein: 3.79