Skinny Cake Batter Blondies – lightened up blondies with sprinkles and white chocolate chips. Perfect for any Birthday Party!
With the new Weight Watchers program it can be kind of tough to get your favorite sweet in. If there’s a lot of sugar in the recipe, the points can get high. I love to bake and I think I’ve come up with a great blondie recipe that’s pretty low in calories and points.
It took me 3 times to get this recipe right. The first time, I over baked the blondies. It was pretty bad too, the chocolate chips melted on the top and so did the sprinkles. That was one hard mess. The second time, the blondies didn’t have enough sugar. They tasted more like corn muffins. The third time is always a charm right? They came out pretty good and tasty. Who doesn’t love lots of sprinkles and chocolate chips?
Happy Tuesday everyone!Print
Skinny Cake Batter Blondies
- 6 Tablespoons of light butter, melted
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup of sprinkles
- 1/4 cup of white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a bowl, beat the butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Add vanilla and eggs and beat until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt and baking powder. Add mixture to wet ingredients and beat until just combined.Fold in 1/4 cup chocolate chips, and 1/4 cup sprinkles.
- Butter and flour an 8” x 11” pan. Transfer the batter to the pan, and top with remaining sprinkles.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool.
Servings per pan 12
Smart Points: 6
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 159
- Sugar: 14
- Fat: 5
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Carbohydrates: 26
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 2